Supplier List integration
Automatic Supplier List Processing is delivered via our Automatic Supplier Lists Connector (ASLP) which is part of our Data Manager platform. The connector is suitable to import, verify and process incoming supplier lists before it’s processed in TOPdesk (or any other Service Management Platform). Any misconfigurations, errors and/or information around the import process is being fully monitored. In this case you’re in control of all the information that is delivered via this interface and way of importing. The trigger can be an email, script, CSV and/or file based. We can handle every industry standard format.
Benefits of S4M ASLP:
- Get aligned with business rules, before importing the record, verify some business rules (e.g. verify asset naming and/or location details)
- Easy extend Asset attributes with existing Source data/information
- Only import and process what’s really needed. Via our differential comparison method, the system quickly verifies if an asset is already added. Based on this the Service Management responsible person gets informed.
- Be in control of the link, know what’s happening and in case of an error get informed
Because you will make use of our Data Manager platform, you will also have the following benefits:
- Sharing data between and across different links
- Get more in depth understanding of data process flows across your organization,
improve the processes, have discussions based on (data/source) facts instead of assumptions!
- Provide defined data sets with end users and make it easy to share this export data (via csv,pdf)
- Get (link dependent) end users involved , easy share info about their link via a portal
- Inform link dependent roles with valid information about a link
- Audit and monitor what’s happening within the link (e.g. how many records are being processed, or who did run what?)
- Get in depth logging to troubleshoot issues, also forward
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.